A few years back, what would you do if you wanted a sharper nose?
Your only option was to undergo a nose surgery. ‘Nose job’, as the procedure was popularly called, is an invasive method. This operation is not just a daunting phenomenon, the recovery period too was long, painful and therefore discouraging. An invasive surgery always carries some degree of risk. So unless medically required, an invasive nose job can be avoided.
With the advances in the field of aesthetics, gone are the traditional ways of going under the doctor’s knife to look beautiful; the good news is that looking attractive is not painful anymore!
You can now choose to undergo a revolutionary innovation ‘Non-surgical Nose Augmentation’ or Non Surgical Rhinoplasty
The highlight of this procedure is the doing away with invasive surgery. The patient can see the results immediately without undergoing the pain.
This procedure is a quick and harmless giving you a nose of your dreams. It also takes care of any bump, crooked nose, or drooping tips. The complete process takes less than an hour and eliminates the long and agonizing recovery period.
So whether it is your age-old hump on the nose, depression or deviated nose, any flaw is taken care of by our dedicated team at Agelock Skin Clinic. They will ascertain that the procedure is safe, easy and comfortable.
How it is Done ?
- It takes about half an hour to perform the entire procedure.
- The procedure begins with the application of a topical cream to the nose. It is a numbing cream.
- After 20 to 30 minutes, once the cream comes off, ice will be placed on the nose to further numb it, thus lowering the risk of bruising.
- After thoroughly cleansing of your skin a series of injections is given at specifically and at precise points along your nose.
- Giving these injections requires skill. The injection is given with the minimum number of penetrations to make it as painless as possible.
- Though the tip of the nose is more sensitive than the rest of the nose minimal discomfort is ensured.
- After the injections, topical cream is applied and you are ready to go home.
After Nose Augmentation Treatment
The non-surgical Nose Augmentation procedure does not entail any downtime and you can return to work immediately. However, in a few cases, one may occasionally experience:
Mild swelling and redness
Tenderness especially at the tip of the nose.
All these issues would resolve within a week.
Consult with the BEST DERMATOLOGIST IN CHANDIGARH for More Information