Forehead wrinkles are horizontal lines across your forehead which occur when raising your eyebrows. They are used to convey feelings and human emotions such as fear, surprise and happiness.
The forehead is without doubt one of the first puts to age in the face and steadily a primary fear for our patients. Contraction of muscles in the forehead reasons wrinkling of the surface, volume loss reasons concavities, and the consequences of gravity of the forehead lead to descent of the brows and eyelids.
Why do forehead wrinkles appear?
Forehead Wrinkles are caused by the action of the frontalis muscle on the forehead. This muscle contracts when we raise our eyebrows. The raising of the frontalis muscle pulls the skin of the forehead up and causes forehead wrinkles which appear as lines across our forehead.
Some people naturally tend to be more expressive, and raise their eyebrows many times throughout the day, when we are young our skin will bounce back when we stop raising our eyebrows, however as we get older the skin tends to form a more permanent line on the forehead.
Find out extra about how those problems are addressed to reinforce the illusion of the brow.
Quick Facts about Forehead Lines treatment
- Wrinkles from contraction of the brow muscle may also be addressed with anti-wrinkle injections, but care needs to be taken not to reason drooping of the brow or higher eyelid
- Volume alternative of the brow is helping to balance the face in addition to easy forehead concavities and wrinkling.
- Sun broken skincare be treated with medical grade skin care and lasers
- Skin laxity is highest treated with surgical strategies
At Agelock Skin Clinic, Chandigarh, we aim to correct this by relaxing the depressor muscles around the eyes so that the elevators can work unopposed and give a fresh, relaxed and rejuvenated look. This will help in decreasing forehead lines.
Secondly, by using dermal fillers, we can smoothen both forehead and Frown lines. These fillers are hydrating in nature and help in the treatment of deeper lines that remain even after injecting Botox. A combination of deeper chemical peels with minimal downtime together with Botox gives a good result.
Why Agelock Skin Clinic For Forehead Lines Treatment ?
At Agelock Skin Clinic, Chandigarh, our doctor specialize in the treatment of frown and worry lines. We listen to your concerns and help you decide what treatment works best for you keeping in mind your goals and the amount of downtime or recovery needed. We provide you with a realistic and achievable outcome of the treatment.
Consult the Best Dermatologist & Cosmetologist in Chandigarh : +91 9 888 99999 4
How to prevent Forehead Wrinkles
Ageing is a natural process, however there are specific lifestyle factors which can have an impact on how early we may develop lines and wrinkles. By being aware of these factors and making specific lifestyle changes it may be possible to influence the development and severity of these wrinkles.
- Reducing overuse of the forehead muscle
- Having a diet rich in antioxidants
- Drinking water and skin health
- Excess sun exposure damages skin and ages skin prematurely
- Smoking damages collagen and irritates healthy skin