Dandruff is a scalp condition that is set apart by the pieces of skin on the scalp. It could be because of the dryness of the scalp or because of the unnecessary creation of oil on the scalp. Dandruff shifts from a gentle and inconsistent scaling to thick, disciple outside layers. But it can be treated with Proper Hair care routine and With the Help of Expert Dermatologist. Consult for Dandruff Treatment with Dr. Jagatjit Singh Kohli
What causes dandruff?
There are numerous reasons for dandruff. Most normal reasons for dandruff are –
- Dry skin: To numerous specialists, this is the most widely recognized reason for dandruff. The dandruff chips from dry skin are littler in size.
- Missing cleanser: Not doing cleanser at visit interims can let dandruff assemble on your scalp.
- Some skin conditions: Some states of the skin, for example, dermatitis, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis lead to dry, dead skin cells that structure thick scales like dandruff.
- Contact dermatitis: Sensitivity to hair items is additionally a potential reason for dandruff.
- Improper diet.
- Male hormones: Some specialists accept that in light of certain male hormones, men are more at the danger of dandruff than ladies.
Dandruff can be of following types:
- Dry Skin-Related Dandruff: Dandruff that occurs because of dry skin is a very common type. Generally, during winters, when you wash your hair with warm water, it becomes more dry and flaky.
- Oil-Related Dandruff: It is also a common cause of dandruff in which sebum or oil secreted from the scalp gets accumulated on the skin. It happens as a result of sporadic or improper washing of hair. If the scalp is unclean, sebum or skin oil gels with all the dead skin cells and dirt, giving itchy flakes.
- Fungal Dandruff: Malassezia is a fungus present on the scalp and skin. Generally, its growth is limited, but when there is excessive oil on the scalp, it favors the growth of this fungus. Malassezia gives oleic acid as a byproduct. This acid produces a lot of dead skin cells, causing white flakes.
- Disease-Related Dandruff: Some conditions like psoriasis lead to excess production of dead skin cells that result in the scaly skin. Skin cells combine with dirt and sebum to cause dandruff. Eczema also makes skin flaky and itchy and may contribute to the formation of dandruff
It is clear that dandruff is not really dangerous and is pretty harmless but there are risk factors that may make some people more susceptible to dandruff than others.
- Age – Dandruff is more common in young adults up to those who are middle-aged. Older adults may also get dandruff and for some, it could be lifelong.
- Being Male – Men are also more susceptible to dandruff than women. Some researchers think it’s because of certain hormones in men.
- Oily Hair and Scale – If you have really oily skin and hair, you are more prone to dandruff.
- As a final note, certain illnesses are also some of what causes dandruff. Those with neurological diseases like Parkinson’s are more likely to have it as well as those with weakened immune systems but you dont have to worry about it as we can Help You with best Dandruff Treatment depending upon the causes.
By following a few stages, you can generally forestall dandruff in the event that it is mellow. Difficult dandruff needs master guidance and treatment. The accompanying ought to be considered to keep dandruff from showing up:
Hair care- Shampooing your hair keeps them supported and saturated. It doesn’t permit dandruff to show up.
Serious cases require clinical evaluation of scalp. With Dr. JAGATJIT SINGH KOHLI tremendous clinical experience, you can anticipate the certified treatment counsel and snappy recuperation from your hair issues.
How would I go about it?
Book a meeting with us through our site or call us on the number given and we will be glad to support you with Best Dandruff Treatment