Carbon Laser Facial
Only Daily Basis our skin is exposed to unwanted environmental elements that harms Your skin and also make your skin look dull and damaged. Skin on the face is the most exposed part of our body and it has to counter all sorts of elements like dust, dirt, grease, sunlight, UV rays and any other type of environmental effect.
Dirt and Dust which gets locked onto your skin damage your skin and leads to various Problems like Acne, Blackheads, Aging & More
Carbon is a wonderful material with special properties that make it get attracted to dirt and dust. Involving a non-invasive process, Carbon Facial treatment solution helps us regain a glowing look with fresh skin and appearance.
If you want to maintain a Brighter and Glowing Skin, the Carbon Laser Facial treatment at Agelock Skin Clinic Chandigarh is must to avail. It is an effective Treatment which helps in deep cleansing of the pores which results in exfoliation & a glamorous glow that lasts long!
Carbon Laser Facial Treatment Procedure
- Skin cleansing is the First Step
- Then A thin layer of liquid carbon is applied over the treatment area. It penetrates deep into the pores. And is allowed to dry
- Laser light is highly attracted to carbon particles.
- Laser is used to vaporize the carbon and heat up the outermost layers of the skin.
- The carbon particles exfoliate the skin and purge the skin pores.
- Patient feels slight warmth sensation during carbon peel treatment.
- Results are immediate
Carbon Laser Facial Results After Treatment
- Exfoliation– It removed the dead skin cells and blackheads.
- Cleansing of pores.
- Rejuvenation- stimulates collagen production, thus reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Laser toning- carbon peel helps in skin tightening.
- Acne- destroys bacteria, shrinks oil producing gland
Benefits of Treatment
- No redness or down-time.
- Quick and comfortable procedure.
- Evens out skin tone.
- Long-term results.
- Can be done over face, chest, back area.
- Beneficial for oily skin, enlarged pores, blackheads, whiteheads and acne.